The Physics Department was one of the eight original departments created, when Georgia Tech opened in 1888. This collection contains photographs of faculty members from the Physics Department.
Administrative History of School of Physics
The Physics Department was one of the original eight departments created when Georgia Tech opened in 1888. The first chair of the department was Isaac S. Hopkins, who also became Georgia Tech's first president.
This collection contains gelatin silver prints. The photographs are in fair condition with some fading and silver mirroring.